Thursday, October 7, 2010

A Few Layouts

Good Morning!  I did a few layouts yesterday that I would like to share with you.  The first one is my boys last Halloween.  I did this layout for a speed scrap on Stuff to Scrap website.  I used the kit Fall Fever by Brandi Sutherlin Designs.  I really like it.

The next one is called Bedtime Story.  It's a layout with Will reading to the boys before bedtime.  I used the Oct. Collaboration Kit from Digiscraps Drive In website.

I did this next one yesterday.  We have a little pond with a fountain in the middle of it behind one of the community colleges here and it had tons of ducks all around it.  We go out every once and a while and feed the ducks.  Here is a layout of one of those times.  I did this layout as a scrap lift.  You look at another layout and "lay" your paper and photos out the same way.  I used Nightengale by Scraps N Pieces.
Well that's it for today.  Hope you like my layouts and leave me a comment and tell me what you think.  Be back later.

Kelly

1 comment:

  1. Kelly - these are looking great! I love the one of them feeding the ducks. We need to go there sometime too!

    ReplyDelete