Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Hey Everyone!!

I know it's been a while since I last blogged.  Sorry about that.  I just sorta lost my mojo for scrapping and every time I tried to scrap, my photoshop would mess up.  Argghh!!!   But I do have a few to show you.


This layout is done using Scrapalicious Cereal's kit Autumn Adventures.  Our church went to a corn maze and hay ride recently.  It happened to be one of the hottest days we've had.  It was ridiculously hot.  But the kids had fun.


This layout was done with Adriana's Cafe's kit The Last Scoop.  This is Brodie when he was younger.  This is his first ice cream cone.  As you can tell, he thoroughly enjoyed every last bite.  This layout was done for a speed scrap.  I like the way the strips of paper look.  I really like this layout.


This last layout is done with AmyDane Designs kit Cuddle Bug.  The boys were in one of those bouncy things at an event.  I zoomed in on them just to get their faces or what I could.  I love Logan's expression.  Anyway, that is all I have for you right now.  I will have more soon, I promise.  Have a good Wednesday!!

Kelly

No comments:

Post a Comment