Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Lots more layouts

I have a lot of layouts for you to look at and give me feedback.  DSDI (www.digiscrapsdrivein.com) has challenges every month for points.  When you get enough points, you get a gift certificate to their store.  Well, I have been doing as many of the challenges as I can to get my points higher.  That is where most of these layouts come from, but I bought 4 kits today so, I will be playing with them soon on my own.



This layout above is from Cjoy2Day Designs kit Halloween Bling.  The boys and Will went to Raleigh one Saturday to the Child Evangelism Day event and the kids just loved the bouncers.  That was all they wanted to do.  You can get this kit in the DSDI store.




This layout is done with Cuddle Time by Cristins Creations.  This is my youngest son, Logan.  He was in the bath when this pic was taken.  I think it is just too stinkin' cute, don't you??



This layout and the next one are done with Nibbles Skribbles kit Little Monsters.  I love this kit.  It has such cute elements in it and the paper is fantastic, too.  This page is from halloween 2007.  Logan wasn't even born yet.  I'm sooo far behind.  Brodie was an elephant and Joey was Superman!!!  The next layout is from the same time.  I think I may use it together with this one as a two page spread.




The last layout I have for you today is Pumpkin Patch.  It was also in 2007.  At the pumpkin patch we go to every year, there is a place to measure your kids height.  It is really interesting to see how much they grow from one year to the next.  This layout is done with Autumn Adventures kit by Scrapalicious Cereal.




Hope you have enjoyed looking at my layouts.  Please drop me a comment and tell me what you think.  I love getting comments!!!    Have a great day!!!!

Kelly

1 comment:

  1. Very cute Kelly. I like them all. It's great seeing the boys from a few years ago to see how much they have grown!

    ReplyDelete